- Italian Summer On A Plate -
As the weather gets warmer, I am craving light dinners that still fill me up. This fish recipe is the perfect quick weekday dinner that is ready in no time and needs pretty much no effort to make.
Just chop all the veggies, mix them with some seasoning and chuck them in the oven. Pan-fry your fish and assemble everything on a plate. That’s it, you have yourself a super yummy healthy meal ready. Serve on its own or with some crusty sourdough to absorb the juice of the roasted tomatoes.
You can use any fish you fancy, I used sea bass fillets this time but feel free to have it with salmon, prawns, cod or even with tempeh if you want to make it vegan.
You Need (Serves 2-3)
- Chop all your veggies and add them on a baking tray with the artichokes, salt, pepper, and garlic. Add some olive oil or the oil from the artichoke jar. Roast for 30-40 minutes.
- Whilst your veggies are doing their thing. Prepare your fish by seasoning it with salt, pepper, and lemon (zest and juice).
- 5 – 10 minutes before taking out your veggies heat some oil in a pan and grill the fish until cooked through.
- Top the veggies with the fish fillet and fresh herbs and seeds.
*I like to use the oil of a sundried tomato or artichoke jar for extra flavour.